977.9843338340 nepal@acehiking.com
977.9843338340 nepal@acehiking.com

Terms And Conditions

Any product, itinerary that are listed in our official website that you may buy / purchase from us will be referred as a ‘Trip’. These will include Treks, Tours, Expeditions and other adventure and tourism related programs.

You are required to make 30% deposit of the total trip cost at the time of booking and the remaining 70 % of the total trip cost upon arrival in Kathmandu.

Deposits for booking can be made by Bank Transfer, Credit Card or Western Union money transfer.

All trip costs are shown in USD. If you pay online your credit card company will determine the actual exchange rate. If you are paying a remaining balance in local currency we will calculate the amount based on current exchange rates.

If trekkers finish earlier than schedule or they stop trek because of health or personal reasons. In that case please understand that we do not offer any refunds for unused days on the trek. Our obligation to pay our guides and porters for the whole trip.

We can generally reschedule you at no extra charge if your travel dates change, but please provide at least 45 days advance notice. If you need to cancel completely and can alert us at least 45 days in advance of your arrival date we can refund your entire booking minus a US $100 fee. If you cancel between 30 and 45 days of your trip date we can refund 50% of your trip. We are unable to provide refunds or make any date changes to your booking if you cancel within 30 days of your arrival. We book all hotels and tours in advance so are unable to give refunds on short notice (less than 30 days).

If a trip is cancelled because of a natural disaster, civil unrest, airport closures or other unforeseen events beyond our control we will reschedule the trip dates. If you are unable to reschedule, our regular cancellation policy applies.