Nepal is multi-lingual, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural diverse country. Being a secular country in 2007, Christmas has been recognized as national festivals in Nepal. Christmas is a religious and cultural celebration on December 25. Nepalese people especially young generation either Christian or non Christian are more likely for enjoying, dancing and singing in Christmas Eve.
Every year on Christmas Eve, organizations, Churches, musical band hotel and restaurant organize the different types of program in Kathmandu, Pokhara and across the country.
Many cafes, restaurants, hotels and shopping malls could be seen decorated with Christmas trees and other festive lights. Most of the hotel and restaurant offer special Christmas Eve packages that include dinner, drinks, and dance.
As Nepal is a diverse country in ethnics, languages, religions and cultures, we have to keep mutual tolerance among the all communities.
Ace Hiking offers Nepal vacation trip:
Ghodepani Poon Hill Panorama Trek
Trip cost 575 $ / per
- Christmas Eve celebration in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu world heritage Sightseeing
- Peaceful Pokhara Trip
- Easy and beautiful trek in Annapurna region
- New year Eve 2020 celebration in Pokhara
- Mountain view, village walk
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,400 m / 4,593 ft above sea level), transfer to hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing, Christmas Eve celebration
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820 m / 2,690 ft) 6-7 hours by tourist bus
Day 4: Drive to Nayapul (1.5 hours) and trek to Tikhedhunga (1,540 m / 5,050 ft) 4-5 hours
Day 5: Tikhedhunga to Ghodepani (2,860 m / 9,383 ft) (6-7 hours)
Day 6: Ghodepani to Poon Hill (3,210 m / 10,300 ft) to Tadapani (2,630 m / 8,630 ft) (7-8 hours)
Day 7: Tadapani to Ghandruk (2,170 m / 7,120 ft) and Landruk (1,565 m /5,135 ft) 6-7 hours)
Day 8: Landruk to Kande (1,770 m/ 5,681 ft) / 8,530 ft) and drive to Pokhara (820 m / 2,690 ft) 5-6 hours
Day 9: Pokhara, celebrate New Year Eve, welcome to 2020
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (1,400 m / 4,593 ft) 6-7 hours
Day 11: Departure to international airport
- Airport pick up, drop off and other ground transportation
- Hotel in Kathamandu and Pokhara, lodge during trekking
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Trekking /Tour guide, Porter
- Trek Permits and Tax
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Bottled drinks, Alcoholic, drinks, Additional food
- International airfare, visa and insurance
- Personal expenses and trekking equipment
WhatsApp / Call: 977-9843338340
For detail information visit Ghodepani Poon Hill Trek
Our best wishes of Christmas and New Year 2020, and warm welcome to Nepal for lots of fun and cheers.